Sunday, December 21, 2008

First Snow Day of the Year

Everybody knows that snow days can be a nice and unexpected break. Usually I like them but get bored after a while. This was not the case this past friday.
My scrap, cassie, picked me up and we chilled on her block. It may sound childish but we played on the snow for hours. It was mad fun. A couple heads came through and we chilled with them. The blizzard was intense though. You couldnt really walk without being blinded.
One of the best parts of not having school friday was teachers couldnt assign homework. Plus its an extra day of a two week break. Yea I would have to say this first snow day of the year was one to remember. I had fun and made some cake shoveling driveways.

3 comments:

Lija said...

That day was sick. Playing in the snow was solid and my snowman was so sick. Good way to start the break

Anonymous said...

i was outside my busstop, and FINALLY some bum comes over and tells me there's no school...!

i never felt SOOOOOO dumb!

i mean, a BUM knew it before i did!!

cassie said...

that snow day was the jump off!!!!!
even though i almost hit a tree with my car because the roads were so bad, it was great getting called off of work and playing with my scraps in the snow like old times.