Thursday, December 18, 2008

Life after High School

If there is one thing that haunts me daily its the thought of life after high school. Hell yea I'm excited. There are some days where I wish I could graduate tomorrow and start my life. But some days I never wanna leave. My life isn't that hard now, I live at home, pay no bills, and I have friends and family. But I know next year is going to be different.
The first problem is this college shit. Where do I go? I used to swear by music therapy. I thought I knew that's what I wanted to do for sure. But the only problem is there is no school that I like that has that. There are big problems with every school I applied to. So then I thought let me just go to community college. But I really don't want to do that. Then I thought let me just go to some college with no major. But everybody is telling me that is a waste of money. I'm mad confused and people keep putting in their two cents which is the most annoying part. For now I'll just enjoy as much of high school I can before I have to make big decisions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about life after I graduate. In fact, my blog discusses this same kind of concern. You can view it on:

www.anti-maybeplan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

same here, i'm quite sure real life would be much MORE harder than you think!
anyways, peace love whatever whatever