Monday, January 5, 2009

With a New Year Comes New Changes

Everybody and their moms have new years resolutions. "I wanna loose weight, I'm gonna stop worrying, I'm gonna save money". And we all know that people usually dont keep to what they promise. But this year, THIS 2009, I've got some changes coming.

The main thing I wanna work on this year is being honest to myself. Even if it means not getting along with other people. Basically I'm just gonna keeps it real. If I dont like somebody, I'm not going to interact with them. Of course it's easier to be nice to people which I do alot of the time. However, if I dont need to associate myself with anything or anybody I don't like, I won't.

Don't get me wrong I'm not just going to be mean just to be mean. I realized that I talk about poeple but then the very next day have conversations with them. I'm over that. There is not going to be anything fake about me. If I feel a certain way about somebody I'm going to stick by that opinion morning, noon, or night. I don't have anybody in mind in particular its just a revolution I've come to.

Even though we are only 4 days into the new year, I'm feeling great about 2009 already. I feel mad grown up. This is probably because I am graduating this year. But whatevs I'm bout to make this year the best I can!

No comments: