Friday, January 9, 2009

Tattoos: Works of Art or Works of Ugly?


With my 18th bday fast approaching I've been thinking a lot about getting a tattoo. I've always thought tats where the ish and I knew I was gonna get one. But I didn't know what, and still don't. After thinking about it I decided my first work of art will be in honor of my hometown, Rochester. But will I like that for the rest of my life????????

I've been seeing mad old people lately tatted up. And becuz they had there tattoo for so long it looked really bad. It was usually blurred and you couldn't read if their were any words in it. Or it was in honor of something they believed in years ago they don't believe in it after growing older. What if this happens to me.

I think its really dumb was kids my age or younger get tattoos. If you really wanted something mad hot that you've always wanted wouldn't you wait to get it professionally done when you get 18???? That's what I'm doing fo sho and I cant wait

3 comments:

Lija said...

I totally agree. Getting a tattoo in like 7th grade is so dumb. Waiting makes everything worth it, and you don't want to get something that you'll regret later.

Anonymous said...

me too, like a tattoo here or there is ok, but EVERYHWERE!!?
it's just ridiculous! ESPECIALLY that posted picture person!
ps. do you know they have tattoos on the eyes now?

o0Ladyice0o said...

I agree, but I don't like tattoo's that fill up your whole body when you can't see the skin. I want cute little tattoo's. I think it's better to get a tat when your 18 too because a lot of these kids I see around have those fake marker looking tat's. Please wait it will look better.